Yeast infection symptoms – HealthySi.com
Yeast infection in the vagina is more likely to occur during the first week of menstruation. Apart from this, its bacteria also spreads due to the making relation transmitted infection (STI). Some women use soap and oil to clean the vagina and eliminate their redness, which sometimes leads to further spread of infection.
In this way, women suffering from vaginal yeast infection should pay attention to their symptoms and immediately contact the doctor as soon as their symptoms are noticed. Apart from this, women try to make safer sex and focus on cleanliness as well. Because yeast infections can be prevented through it.
- Vaginal or itchy around it, thick white discharge, urination and pain during vaginal sex, reddish skin around the vagina, smelly discharge.
- The vagina to be white, thick, clampi and vaginal bleeding without odor.
- The vaginal area will also be red and swollen.
- A man gets a yeast infection, the penis ends red.
- Around the vagina and feeling red and skin irritated in and around the vagina.
- Feeling pain and skin irritation while passing urine
In some women, its initial symptoms are not known, so that its infections become severe every day. Because initially its symptoms appear very lightly. It is therefore important to pay attention to its symptoms so that yeast infections can be prevented.