What is Psoriasis
- Psoriasis is a condition on skin that contains a thick layer of skin on the skin. In other words, it is very likely to be more of the surface layer of skin, it is psoriasis.
- Psoriasis disease on the skin usually emerges as a red color surface on our skin, and Scalp (behind the hair of the head) is more on hand path or hand palms, foot soles, elbows, knees and back.
- About 1 percent of the world’s population is suffering from psoriasis
- Knowing about psoriasis is half the treatment, if you know about this disease, you can do half the treatment yourself, It is not necessary for normal information to go deeper in it, we only talk about those things which are necessary for a general patient to know.
- The ruby, the peeled scars, which are shown separately on the skin around them, these heads are extensively found extensor surface such as the elbow, and on the knees side and in the entire palm and on the waist.
- This size ranges from 2-4 mm to some cm It may be, in the head, they look like the most formidable form of Russian,If psoriasis is done once, then it can flow throughout life.
- Even after such expansion of science, no medicines have been made so that it can be completely cured. About
- 10-30 percent of the patients will recover themselves after some time.
- But the role of treatment in it is insignificant, that is to cure themselves, why are they okay, so far the exact cause is unknown.According to the severity it appears on the body several times only as a few rashes, they also cure themselves by staying awhile, but often it covers a very large part of the body, the severity of psoriasis is influenced by seasonal changes. It is like, in the winter, my psoriasis increases.