what is epilepsy (seizure) – healthysi.com

what is epilepsy (seizure) – healthysi.com


Epilepsy intro                  Epilepsy causes                      Epilepsy symptoms                           Epilepsy treatment


Epilepsy is a very serious disease. It is also known as epilepsy. In English it is called seizure. Epilepsy can happen to a person of any age. On the arrival of epilepsy, the person becomes unconscious. The time of fainting it can last for a few seconds or even hours. After that the person becomes normal again. Foaming in the mouth is also a major symptom of epilepsy.

Neurologist says that epilepsy is a common disease associated with the brain, which is completely cured. With the use of medicines, 80 percent of patients get cured, and the remaining 20 percent of patients need surgery. There is no curse or ghost-prey behind this disease.

When Epilepsy disease attacks, the patient’s body starts to stretch and the hands and feet of the patient begin to swell and then the patient falls unconscious and falls to the ground. The patient turns the hands and feet of the person, the neck gets scratched, the eyes become torn, the eyelids become stable.

This disease can happen to everyone from the elderly to the children. There may be several causes of epilepsy, such as genetic, head injury, infections, brain tumors, shock of any thing, mental stress etc. If the world speaks of the whole world, its number of patients is in crores. But nowadays it is possible to treat it.

 Usually epilepsy occurs in two ways. The first partial, partial visits last for some time. Initially, common symptoms are present. Do not ignore partial migration tour, get treatment on time. And the other is a broad form in which the person straps the body with unconsciousness, rubbing on the body organs, falling head, hand, foot injuries, mouth feather etc. Mirgi is mainly treated by anti-epileptic medicines and mastectomy. Without proper treatment at the time of Emergency disease, the person can become mad.




Epilepsy intro                  Epilepsy causes                      Epilepsy symptoms                           Epilepsy treatment





 

Regards

HealthySi.Com

One thought on “what is epilepsy (seizure) – healthysi.com

  • May 24, 2018 at 11:40 pm
    Permalink

    There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made certain nice points in features also.

    Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *