Urticaria (hives) – Causes – Healthysi.com
Skin urticaria can be affected in people’s life. There are some reasons for jumping of hives, causes of skin hives: medical, stress, viral infection, cold, sunlight, pressure and heat. If something can cause an allergic problem So it can easily cause skin hives, which include dust, dust particles, pollen, Russian, conch and other food.
Combination of cold and heat, contact with excessive cold and heat, allergens in food, intestinal worms, suppressing the urge of vomiting, improper handling of Panchakarma (Vaman), eating incompatible foods, insect bite, contact with herbs such as Bhilawa or Kaunch (Mucuna Pruriens), arsenic usage in medicines, including certain painkillers, antibiotics, anti-hypertensives, codeine can cause urticaria.
- Fungal or bacterial allergies, insect bites can also cause them to flare
- Liver, metabolism, gastrointestinal tract, violation of kidney function may also be the cause of disease·
- In normal food, foods can be allergic to milk, egg, cheese, chicken, fish and other food, pulses, gram, peas, peanuts, tomatoes, fresh fruits, chocolate, juice, cold drinks and alcohol etc.·
- Some medicines can also cause hives, aspirin and other painkillers, antibiotics and blood pressure medicines are the main ones.·
- Many infections such as stomach worms, malaria, amebiasis, viral and bacterial infections can also cause the hives to bounce.