Causes of Schizophrenia
Although the exact cause of schizophrenia is not known, there are some factors that increase the risk of developing or triggering of schizophrenia Causes. Many types of physical, genetic, psychological, and environmental causes
develop the status of schizophrenia in one person.
(A) Genetics cause
Most people are schizophrenia genetic. This disease increases the risk of getting the child to any of the parents.
During pregnancy When a child is in the womb, due to not eating the mother’s nutrients, the child’s mind is not properly developed. This gives the child the risk of being schizophrenia.
(C) Drug abuse
People who take drugs also become victims of schizophrenia. Often people do not have awareness about this disease, so they become seriously ill with this disease.
Stressful conditions also give birth to it.
Types of schizophrenia
- Bipolar schizophrenia Obsessive manic-depressant state, which is provoked by a strong shock, is lacking communication or dissatisfaction with life
- Gebaphrenic schizophrenia is rare variety of schizophrenia, in which the will and disorder of the emotional field occur, the patient realizes the need for action, but cannot make decisions about it.
- Adolescent Schizophrenia Appears in childhood and it causes confusion in mental disorder, suppression of desire, mood swings and panic.
- Latent schizophrenia In the border form of illness, in which the disease evidently evolves, it is hidden, it becomes clear that decisions and changes in the person are affected by the disease, but it is not possible to separate specific symptoms.
- Malignant schizophrenia develops in young years and appears as a quick start of dementia and is characterized by severe mental disorders.
- Catatonic schizophrenia This is such symptoms as excessive retardation, paranoia, sudden unexplained behavior, aggression or silence.
- Alcoholic schizophrenia The type of illness that develops in the background. Doubtful alcoholic symptoms are hallucinations, obsession, and aggression. Depending on the type of schizophrenia, the symptoms may vary greatly.