Scabies rash (Scabies, scabies, scabies, mite-scabies, scabies) are skin tissue that is caused by a parasite. It turns out to be a mite or a knife bite. Mite is a very small creature that looks like black spots.
This disease occurs in other organisms other than humans, but the type of mite differs in it. The type of organism that attacks human beings is the Hominese variety of Sarcooptes scabie. Scabies disease spreads from the infected person to the healthy person in contact with the skin. Mite penetrates into the soft outer fold of epidermis by skin contact. Parasite penetrated in the skin make the male and female pair. The female hides in the upper layers of the outer skin and lays eggs.
The parasite emitted from the egg grows and grows in the skin and starts laying eggs. Thus it spreads.Scabies is a skin disease that is scabies. Scabies occurs more in the night time. The reason for scabies in the body is to become heat in the body. Mite has a deep hole in the skin and scabies.
This scabies occurs around the limbs, between thighs, thighs, and fingers, between the fingers. The skin of the scabbed place appears to be splashed. Having scabies takes 2-4 weeks to scabies.
Causes of Scabies
1. Scabies is a highly contagious disease. If you have any closeness and it is a disease of scabies. If you are in contact with him, his bed or clothes are shared, or you make sex. It is natural that this disease will take you into your grip. Because they hold hands for a while. Its germs enter you.
2. This disease spreads quickly from the exchange of the subject of the patient. This type of disease does not spread by animals, such as clothes, towels, soap etc., because the bacteria of this disease are different in animals. Which do not affect human species?
3. This female mite gives 2 to 5 eggs per day; it takes about 2 weeks for them to develop within the skin layer. After this, the adults are exposed to the skin on the upper surface of the skin and then become active. The disease that emerges repeatedly.
4. Crusted scabies is the most dangerous disease. It is more prone to people with weak immune systems (in AIDS affected people) or in nursing homes, hospitals, or crowded areas.
5. This disease can also affect the body due to excessive stress and anxiety. This may also be a cause of this disease.
6. If there is an effect of other diseases in the body, then the immune power of man becomes weak, which is suspected to be affected by this disease.
Symptoms of Scabies
1. It gets worse in the night or after bath. This disease affects the patient after 2 to 5 weeks in the form of donations. After scabies, it becomes highly susceptible. And later it causes lesions and bleeding.
2. The blur of the spherical donation which is raised slightly above the skin. There are diseases of the disease which develop in 3 to 5 weeks.
3. If you are taking spots or spots on your skin or spreading the spots, then understand that you are suffering from the disease of scabies.
4. Scabies of the scabies every day is also a symptom of this disease.
Treatments for Scabies
The easiest hiding children of scabies are children. Children’s skin is very sensitive for their infection. There is no home remediation to avoid scabies, but there are all the prescriptions that can help you avoid scabies. Today we are going to tell you about some similar home remedies:
Neem is a multi-curative Ayurveda medicine. Paste made with neem leaves and turmeric provide much relief from scabies. Apart from this, neem oil is also very useful in getting rid of this problem.
(B) Clove Oil
Clove oil has anti-bacterial properties. This makes it important to treat scabies. Instead of using pure clove oil, add coconut oil to it and apply it on the skin before bathing for two-three weeks, there is considerable relief in scabies.
We have talked about turmeric and neem paste. Apart from that, a few drops of a spoonful of turmeric can be found in scabies even with a paste made with a mixture of lemon juice. Leave this paste on the skin and leave it for a while and then wash it with water.
(D) Aloe vera
Aloe vera is considered as the most popular herb in skin drugs. Leave the fresh gel of Aloe vera on the skin affected by scabies and leave for half an hour. After that wash it with lukewarm water. By using it two or three times a day, it provides plenty of relief from scabies.
(E) Tea tree oil
Tea tree oil has antiseptic properties, which kills the parasitic mites and aids faster healing. Directly apply tea tree oil over the infected area to fight scabies naturally. It is highly recommended by doctors.