Psoriasis Symptoms of Psoriasis are seen individually in each person. These symptoms also depend on the type of psoriasis that a person has. Psoriasis encircles a very small area of the skin such as the head or elbow or any other part of the body.
- Red rashes surrounded by a white layer with swelling on the skin.
- Dead skin like a white crust on red wheels.
- Dry skin, fracture and bleeding in them.
- Rashes pains.
- Itching and burning feeling around the wheels.
- Thick, congested or embroidered nails and stains in them.
- Swelling and pain in joints.
- Irritation of eyes.
- Trouble in walking and running.
Types of Psoriasis
(A) Plaque psoriasis
- Plaque psoriasis is a common type of psoriasis. 8 people in 10 people are victims of psoriasis.
- Due to plaque psoriasis, the silver color and white line becomes on the body.
- There is a problem of irritation with the red spots.
- These may occur on any part of your body, but most of the elbows, knees, sculptures, are down in the back.
(B) Guttate or Spotted Psoriasis
- These are seen more in children or youth.
- In this, a small pink spot emerges on your body.
- This is seen on the upper arm, thighs and sculptures.
(C) Inverse psoriasis
- Inverse psoriasis is byte red, smooth and shiny.
- Do not make these lines.
- These are mostly found under arm pits, groin, breast.
(D) Pustular psoriasis
- This is a rare type of psoriasis.
- It is found in most of the garden.
- It has a red colored abscess that contains the fill.
- These appear to be infected but this happens.
- They are mostly in hands and feet. But it can happen in any part of the body.
- Due to this many problems like fever, nausea, etc. also occur.
(E) Erythrodermic psoriasis
- This is the type of most rare psoriasis, though it is very serious.
- It mostly affects you body. It spreads to the skin.
- It causes problems such as itchiness, heart rate rise and lower body temperature.
- Due to this there may be infection, pneumonia.
(F) Nail psoriasis
- In this the nails of the people are affected.
- These problems are mostly in the people suffering from Psoriatic Arthrites
- In this psoriasis, the pain in the nails, the change of color, the chalk inside the nails is filled with elements.
- This is mostly due to fungal infections.
(G) Psoriatic Arthrites
- It is a combination of psoriasis and arthrites.
- About 70 percent of such cases have psoriasis problems for about 10 years.
- Its common symptoms include problems like pain, swelling of the fingers and ankles, etc.