Schizophrenia is a mental disorder, which, unfortunately, most people are called insanity. But do not panic because it can be treated by some Natural remedies.
- Chamomile is full of soothing and cool properties.
- It is useful for people suffering from schizophrenia by promoting comfortable sleep.
- Mix one spoon chamomile flower in a cup of hot water.
- Then cover it and leave it like this for five minutes.
- When the mixture is slightly cooled, drink it regularly in the evening.
B. Panex Ginseng
- Panex ginseng is considered to be good for improving memory, thinking and concentration.
- It’s helping to reduce the symptoms of schizophrenia.
- It is believed that it is considered to be effective against psychosis like brain receptors.
- After consultation with the doctor, you can take 200 mg of panex ginseng regularly for several weeks.
- Regular exercise is good for maintaining physical as well as mental well-being for schizophrenics.
- It helps improve your mood and alleviate anxiety and depression.
- Engage in at 30 minutes of moderate physical activity every day. You can try walking, jogging or strength training exercise.
- Antioxidant vitamins such as vitamins A, C and E are considered helpful in reducing the severity of schizophrenia.
- Vitamin C is also considered anti-stress vitamin.
- Research suggests that there may be a possible role of oxidative stress in the development of brain disorder.
- Antioxidant free radicals help to reduce neutrophils and oxidative stress.
- Therefore, include foods containing antioxidant such as blueberries, strawberries, lemon, orange, amla, spinach and carrots in your diet.
- Brahmi is used in popular Ayurvedic medicine to increase cognitive ability. According to the study on animals, it helps to improve schizophrenia.
- Although it is not known how it works, although it is known to help in stabilizing some chemicals in the brain.
- It also shows neuroprotective properties.
- Take 500 milligrams of ingredients for at least 1 month for Brahmi’s contention.