Home Remedies For Pimples and Acne
Acne is widely regarded as a teenage problem as it tends to occur most often during puberty, when hormonal changes in the body lead to an increased production of oil. Acne also includes blackheads and whiteheads that are actually clogged pores. Some pimples occur as deep boils or cysts and result in redness, pain and swelling in the affected area.A good skin care routine will help to prevent pimple breakouts to some extent.
Ice is very helpful quickly reduce the redness and inflammation of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in tightening the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.
- Wrap the ice cube in a cloth
- Apply this on affected area for 5-10 seconds
- In this way repeat this process
Lemon is best treatment to remove the acne lemon contains vitamin c which dry our skin and reduce the redness and pimples.
- Firstly Squeeze lemon in a small bowl
- Then dip the cotton and apply on the pimples
- Before going to bed apply this and in the morning wash your face with lukewarm water.
Garlic’s antimicrobial properties make it ideal for combating the bacteria that lead to acne, but it should always be diluted before you apply it to the skin.
- Peel a clove of garlic
- mash it up with water
- Apply directly to your pimple, rubbing it in gentle circles
You must use white toothpaste; not using gel toothpaste. it is more effective and easy remedy to get rid of pimples from your face.
- Apply white toothpaste over the pimples before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement on your face.
Honey is not only helps to kill bacteria but also gently moisturizes the skin. It is source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
- Apply a thin layer to your whole face
- leave it on for 10-15 minutes as a mask.
- Wash it off gently with lukewarm water.
(F) Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is very effective in treating acne and reducing the redness caused by it. It prevents bacteria from infecting acne wounds and accelerates the process of healing. Its anti fungal properties are useful in treating inflammation like boils and cysts on the skin. aloe gel helps to alleviate the itching sensation caused by acne. It is also effective in treating skin rashes and sunburns.
- Firstly take the fresh aloe Vera and peel it
- Then take the inside gel and apply it on your face
- After 30 minutes wash your face with water.
Cucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Cut one fresh cucumbers
- Grind it
- Apply the mask on your face for 15 minutes
- Wash your face with warm water
(H) Green Tea
Green Tea contains a lot of antioxidants that help to reduce inflammation. They fight the bacteria on the skin and speed up the healing process of inflamed pores. Drink a cup or two of green tea per day to see the positive effects.
- Steep Green tea for 5-10 minutes,
- Strain out any tea leaves and let the mixture cool.
- Apply it to your skin using a cotton pad or cloth
- Rinse it off after a few minutes or simply let it soak into your skin.