At the root of the liquorice, a compound called glycerin is found which fixes the skin’s redness and irritation. It contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which reduce skin inflammation and help keep it healthy.
- Boil the powder of two teaspoons dry liquorice in three glasses of water and boil in a light flame for 40 minutes.
- Now let it cool down and filter it.
- Now soak one cloth in it and keep the affected area for 10 minutes.
- Do this again and again.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera also helps to reduce the symptoms of psoriasis such as skin irritation. It creates a protective layer on the
- skin, which helps in its healing.
- Remove the transparent gel from the fresh leaf of aloe vera.
- Now put it in the affected area.
- Keep it until the skin has absorbed it completely.
- Do this two or three times a day.
- Take a teaspoon of sandalwood powder.
- Boil it in water in half a liter.
- Take off the third part.
- Now mix some rose water and sugar in it.
- Drink this medicine 3 times a day
Cabbage Leaf shows good effect in psoriasis.
- Take the leaf above.
- Wash it with water.
- Press it flatly by pressing it.
- After heating it a little, wrap the cotton cloth over the affected area.
- Doing this treatment twice a day is of great benefit.
- Drink cabbage soup in the morning and evening drinks benefits in psoriasis.
- Grind neem leaves
- keep adding regular turmeric and coconut oil in it.
- Neem juice also drinks.
- Almonds make powder of 10 gm.
- Boil it in water.
- Add this drug to the place of psoriasis.
- After being overnight wash with water in the morning.
7. Coconut oil
- Coconut oil is also beneficial in psoriasis because it reduces its flaking and scaling by softening the skin.
- Add coconut oil to lightly apply it in the affected area.
- By doing it twice a day, gradually the psoriasis will cure.