Symptoms, causes, and treatment
Fibromyalgia is a chronic condition. Symptoms are controlled by proper medical, lifestyle, diet and physical activity.There is currently no laboratory investigation of the determination of fibromyalgia. The diagnosis is made on the basis of the clinical history of the patient, the exact human trials of the symptoms described by it, physical examination and painful points.
Fibromyalgia is a disorder that can be detected by many points of pain, fatigue and suffering spread across muscles and bones. In women it is more likely to occur than men. It is also called fibromyalgia syndrome, fibromyocitis and fibrocytosis. It is a long-standing condition in which there is pain in the whole body. Pain often lasts for most of the day, it is made up of most days, and it is happening for at least three months.
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
We often understand that the pain of muscles and joints is part of our lifestyle, whereas it is a serious health problem. This is the reason why we ignore the general symptoms of fibromyalgia. A person suffering from fibromyalgia also experiences fatigue in the muscles with severe pain.Often, due to the lack of proper understanding of fibromyalgia, its treatment takes considerable time. If there is proper information and awareness about this disease then treatment can be done on time. Orthopedic Counselor is telling about some of the common symptoms of fibromyalgia here.
1. Heavy fatigue:
Fibromyalgia mainly affects muscles. This results in weakness and exhaustion. It grows faster and decreases over time.
2. Not to be sleepy:
Typically pain in the neck and back in the back. Due to this, the problem of insomnia arises and there is constant fatigue in the body of the person.
3. Decrease in concentration:
Fibromyalgia affects the functioning of musculoskeletal body in the arheumatic condition. It also affects the functioning of the nervous system of the body, due to which the problem of concentration and lack of memory arises in the person.
Due to high stress, a person suffering from fibromyalgia always suffers from the problem of headache and migraine. In such a situation, instead of eating headache medicines, go to the doctor and get their tests done.
5. Jaws and mouth pain:
This is a common symptom of fibromyalgia. Due to muscle stiffness, pain in your jaws and mouth. If such symptoms show up, then immediately show a bone specialist.
6. Anxiety and stress:
You can be a victim of angered due to constant heavy fatigue and pain in the body. In some cases the patient reaches the stage of depression.
When suffering from this disease, some parts of the face, arms, arms and legs become numb, or sometimes they become cupcakes. This happens because the faces, neck and leg muscles and body joints are most affected in this disease.
8. Increasing sensitivity:
If you suffer from this disease, sensitivity towards odor, noise, high light, cold, medicines and some food items increases. If such symptoms occur, do not ignore it. It may be symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Causes of Fibromyalgia
Changes in the weather, cold or humid environment, decrease in hormonal levels (conditions of pre-menstruation and pre-term), stress, depression, restlessness, infection (flu or cold), and heavy work Contribute to stimulate all the symptoms. Repeated use of a particular muscle group, insists on them and can increase the pain.
- Hormonal disturbances
- Arthritis Tension
- Infections can further lead to Fibromyalgia.
- Repetitive injuries and sleep problems.
- Physical and emotional traumas.
- Chemical imbalances.
- Bad time to sleepBad physical health surgery.
Treatments for Fibromyalgia
- Ginger is an excellent remedy for pain relief and swelling are many ways in which you can consume ginger.
- You can add ginger to your daily dining or drink ginger tea.
- You can mix a piece of ginger, make a mixture, boil it in water and drink it twice a day.
- If you want to add a little flavor, you can always add a little salt.
- Ginger can do miracles for those suffering from this condition.
- Camphor helps in relief from pain because it can do the muscles tightly, reducing pain helps in increasing the body’s efficiency.
- You can apply it on the muscles to reduce the pain using camphor oil or you can eat it as coriander.
- You can include it in your diet.
- Massage therapy is an excellent way to improve body movement and movement of joints.
- It is good to get rid of stress, and it helps to relieve pain.
- The most beneficial massage manual for fibrosis is the Lymph Drainage Therapy.
- You should look for a massage therapist, who has experienced dealing with people suffering from fibromyalgia.
4. Green Vegetables
- Vegetables are highly nutritious, and they can also help to relieve the symptoms of the photosynthesis.
- You should never forget to include green vegetables in your diet.
- Vegetables are an excellent choice to strengthen bones and muscles.
- You can also increase the consumption of pumpkin. needed.
- Make green salads an essential part of food, and you can always use lemon juice to make it delicious.
5. Drink more fluid
- The fluid made from mixed vegetables should also be a part of your diet, because it helps to get rid of toxic substances.
- It cleanses the body and helps to get rid of any element that can cause swelling.
6. Spend time in exercise and meditation
- Stress and anxiety can increase fibrosis, so it is important that you remain happy and relaxed, you can help to relax your mind by doing yoga and meditation.
- They are the best ways to deal with symptoms like fatigue, poor sleep, anxiety, poor memory, hardness, depression and poor balance.
- Dedicating a few minutes in Yoga and meditation can make life easier for you.
7. Epsom Salt
- You can also remove the pain by soaking in the body.
- It is magnesium sulphate and by immersing the body in it, it allows the body to absorb magnesium.
- One reason for fibromyeli may be due to the lack of magnesium.
- Epsom salt bath is the best way to relax muscles and relieve pain.
- You should do it at least three times a year, and you should only soak the body for twenty minutes.