Endometriosis: Symptoms, causes, and treatments
It is a type of painful and dangerous problem that occurs in the endometrium. The endometrial is a type of mucus that is on the uterus membrane. It can also occur on the internal and external mouth of the uterus. In fact it can occur anywhere in the uterus, ovaries and Fallopian tubes and behind the womb. Any type of wound or surgery can also be responsible for this disease. In rare cases, endometriosis may occur in other parts of the body. Extra cells develop on the mouth of the woven angle, which causes pain during menstruation. In some cases, endometriosis affects the internal anatomy and its serious condition is known as ‘frozen pelvis’.
Symptoms of endometriosis
- Its primary symptoms include fast pelvic pain during periods. Some women have muscle strain problems. By which this pain is greater than the pain in periods and pain over time increases even faster over time. Apart from this, the symptoms of endometriosis include all of this.
- Before the periods, muscle stability and pain may start, which persists even after periods and completely grip the lower part of the body. In such a situation, there is a problem in stool or urination.
- During the investigation of infertility, many women find endometriosis.It is common for endometriosis to develop during physical relation, or later pain.
- Bleeding between very bleeding periods or 2 periods.In addition to fatigue, constipation, dizziness and nausea, especially during periods, there are other symptoms of this problem.
- The pain of the reproductive organs of the body should not be considered as the symptoms of endometriosis. In the initial phase of this problem, some women felt severe pain, even though the women with endometriosis suffered less when despite the serious problem of the problem. Sometimes endometriosis is considered to be caused by other diseases of reproductive organs such as Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Ovarian Syst, or Irrelevant Bowl Syndrome, so before getting any conclusions, do the doctor get tested.
Causes for Endometriosis
- The layer of reproductive organs and cavities is made from ambrosia cells. When a small part of that layer turns into endometrial tissue then there is a problem of endometriosis.
- Bleeding during periods is due to breakdown of the layer of endometrial tissue. But if the blood starts to accumulate in the pelvic vita from the egg tube rather than exiting the body, then that condition is called the strut in the retrograde.
- Endometrial cells can be added to the wounds after surgery such as hysterectomy, c-section.
- Blood cells or tissue fluids can also be formed due to the spread of endometrial cells in other parts of the body.
- By having a problem in the immune system, the body starts destroying the endometrial tissue that is moving out of the uterus as an external element.Apart from these reasons, sometimes endometrial cells get stuck with the pelvic layer and grow. Deepening the layer, it causes bleeding every time during the periods of bladder.
- Drugs taken for any other disease, which interfere with the period or the previous pelvic infection, genetic factors and urinary problems also increase the risk of endometriosis.At the time of conception, temporarily and after menopause, the problem of endometriosis is always eliminated. After menopause if you take estrogen or any other types of hormonal therapy, then there is a possibility of endometriosis problems.
Natural treatments for endometriosis
The seeds of linseed are very effective in removing the pain of endometriosis. Actually there is omega-3 fatty acid in linseed, which removes toxins from the body and removes diseases. For this, take some donations of linseed and put it in the water, keep it overnight and eat it early in the morning by getting this water. You can also use it by making powder of linseed granules.
Honey has many medicinal properties, it is also very effective in the treatment of endometriosis. The anti-inflammatory properties present in it ease the pain. Sugar consumption in endometriosis may increase the pain. In this case, you can use honey as a sugar as well.
The turmeric disease is fast, it is not a novel, but the truth. Turmeric is a medicine that is used to treat food as well as in the treatment of normal and dangerous diseases. Pain in endometriosis is very painful, in which turmeric provides relief from this pain. Boil the water a bit, take a spoon of turmeric in it and mix lemon juice in it and mix it well, then take it for granted. It takes comfort twice by consuming it twice a day.
Ginger is a spice that is used more as a medicine. Due to the anti-inflammatory properties found in it, pain is relieved. If there is more pain during menstruation, then eat ginger. Cut ginger into thin pieces and make tea and it will be easy to consume it regularly.
Castor oil can be easily available at home. Use it for the treatment of endometriosis. It is helpful in removing the toxins present in the body. If you have more pain during menstruation, then eat it before menstruation. By adding lavender oil to it becomes more effective. To use it, heat the castor oil a bit, then put it in a cloth and apply it in the lower part of the stomach.
In the last we want to say you if you don’t get any result from these treatments then you concern with specialist.