Bronchitis: Causes, symptoms, and treatments
The inflammation that occurs in bronchial tubes is called bronchitis. Bronchial Tubes is a type of drainage that works to transport the air to the lungs. By the way it is a normal condition, but whenever there is an infection in the upper respiratory tract due to a viral infection or infection due to hemophiliac influenza and hemophiliac Streptococci, then these bronchitis.
Types of Bronchitis
Acute bronchitis is a more general condition in bronchitis. It does not last long but gets cured soon. Due to viruses and colds, it often takes the sufferers out of the disease, diseases of the elderly, children and thoracic sites of the immune system.Also, the child who suffers from infectious fever like migulus, influenza, cooker cough etc., they also have the possibility of acute bronchitis. With proper treatment, this disease is soon to be relieved.
This is the second type of bronchitis. It is also a long-term blocking aerodynamic disease, which is more serious and incompetent disease than acute bronchitis. This disease can be considered as a serious cause of inefficiency and death. Men are more likely than men. Most of the men in middle age get to see more. The main reason for this is smoking.Smoking is the main reason but staying in more contact with air pollution, dust and sulfur dioxide etc. can also be a helpful cause. It usually starts suddenly and occurs in early morning cough (which is also called as cough of those who smoke, mucus cough with phlegm, breathing etc.).
Causes of Bronchitis
- Repeated infection in the respiratory tract and its branches located in the chest.
- Pneumonia is also the main cause of bronchitis.
- T.B. It is also a major cause of infection.
- If at the beginning, T.B. Bronchitis can be avoided if proper infection is treated.
- In some people, this disease is congenital.
- Apart from this, the lack of encephalitic, rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases also cause bronchitis.
- Bacterial or viral infection may also be the cause of bronchitis.
- This disease can also be caused by smoking and air pollution.
- Anything in the air like allergens such as pollen grains, etc. may also cause bronchitis.
Symptoms of bronchitis
- Cold cough with too thick and green mucus
- Body pain
- Chronic irritation
- Fever or chills
- To be quite late
- Wheezing in the chest while breathing
For those who are at the first stage of bronchitis, they should resort to home remedies. Inhalation in steam in this disease also helps in the removal of phlegm.
Lemon juice is helpful in getting rid of mucus. Also, they can also get relief from soreness.
This is a good antibiotic. There are anti-viral elements found in it. To take this, cut two garlic buds and put it in milk and boil it and drink it at night before sleeping.
salt water every morning. This will give your throat a bit rest and the problem will be reduced to some extent.
Drink more water
Drink as much water as you can to keep yourself tired. Do not consume caffeine and alcohol because they have high urine and decreases the body’s water level.
Boil the turmeric in a glass of milk and add turmeric and boil it, take it with empty spoon of a spoon of ghee, two or three times a day. By adopting this remedy every day, the problem of bronchitis will gradually end.
Almonds are found in magnesium, calcium and potassium, which can destroy the problems of breathing.
Ginger tea or eat ginger powder. Take ginger and honey twice a day and eat it.