It explains the way to tell how well-controlled your asthma is and what you need to do about it.The ways to control asthma given below.
- Take some mustard oil and mix camphor in it.
- Massage with it all over the chest, till you get relief from the asthma.
- Make sure that you warm the oil before massaging with it so that your chest feels the warmth and gets relieved quickly.
Coffee/ Black Tea
- Caffeine present in coffee helps asthma. Besides, it clears your air passage and makes way for air to enter and exit easily through those passages.
- If you are not a coffee person, you can opt for black tea. But, make sure that you consume not more than 3 cups in a day.
- Add equal quantity of olive oil and honey to a glass of warm milk.
- Drink this milk along with a few garlic cloves, before having breakfast.
- This home remedy provides natural asthma relief.
- When a person feels extremely weak or has a feeling of getting faint, this medication is used.
- Other symptoms may include burping, frequent passing of gas, and an upset stomach.
- Radish Soup
- Take a radish and blend it to obtain a juice from it.
- Mix it with some honey and lemon juice.
- Consume it as it will help in clearing up your respiratory track, which will make it easier for you to breathe.
- Ginger has so many benefits on your health and body.
- It is equally effective against asthmatic treatments.
- Make a juice with equal quantities of ginger, pomegranate, and honey.
- Consume it 2-3 times a day for effective results.
- Consuming fishes, such as salmon, tuna, and sardines can be really effective in treating the problem of asthma.
- They all make your lungs better and stronger to fight the problem of asthma and treat it quickly and effectively. However, if you cannot consume these fishes in cooked form, then you can opt for their oils.
- You can consume a teaspoon of honey mixed in hot water at least 2-3 times a day or you can also inhale the aroma of honey.
- Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of honey with ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Have it before sleeping.